Take our 3 Day EASY Course!
This license is required by the FCC to
- Fix radios, radars and transponders in modern aircraft.
- Oversee unlicensed technicians as they perform radio and radar repair.
- Get hired in 42 non- Aircraft related industries working on radio or radar equipment
NOTE: Must be eligible to work in the United States & have a 5 Skill Level
COURSE IS BROKEN DOWN IN THE FOLLOWING 2 EASY STEPS
STEP 1: Written Exam Preparation:
– Designed to help you absorb the necessary material.
– Teaches you the in the most efficient manner possible.
– We achieve this via lecture, self guided study & computer based practice exams.
STEP 2: The FCC Examinations:
– You must take and pass 3 FCC Exams
– Friday at 1800-2000
How to apply & course cost!
Click the SIGN UP NOW button to find out the next course date.
U.S military discounted rate-$820 (100% covered by Tuition assistance)
VA Veterans $820
3 Day prep course (non -Mil)-$920
Want to leave aviation maintenance? Get your license and get into the industries below?
•Military (all branches world wide)
•Petroleum (Oil Rigs and related)
•2-Way Radio Technician
•Aviation Radio Technician
•Radio Systems Specialist
•Satellite Systems Engineer
•Telecom Bench Technician
•TV Broadcast Maintenance
•Marine Electronics Technician
•Aviation Radar Technician
The Avionics Maintenance Technician: “Aviation maintenance employers desire the “complete package” when interviewing prospective Airframe & Powerplant Mechanics. Possessing the General Radiotelephone Operators License (GROL) with optional Radar Endorsement (RE) will make you that complete package”
visit https://www.fcc.gov for more info