Take Our 3 Day Credentialing Exams!
OUR CREDENTIALING EXAMS ARE BROKEN DOWN INTO THE FOLLOWING 2 STEPS
STEP 1: Exam Preparation:
– Reviews the most efficient study manner possible.
– We achieve this via lecture, self guided study & mandatory computer based practice exams.
STEP 2: The Exams:
– Pass Elements 1, 3 for your lifetime FCC GROL License and/or Element 8 exam for your FCC Radar endorsement.
The FCC and FAA do not currently offer a “Avionics Technician License.” Instead they have entrusted us as a credentialing agency representative to ensure every applicant meets minimum requirements and proctor examinations for the (GROL) “The General Radiotelephone Operators License.”
How to apply & exam costs!
NOTE: Must be eligible to work in the United States & have a 5 Skill Level in their PAFSC
Click the SIGN UP NOW button to find out the next exam date.
U.S military discounted rate – (100% covered by Tuition assistance)
This license is required by the FCC to:
- Fix radios, radars and transponders in modern aircraft.
- Oversee unlicensed technicians as they perform radio and radar repair.
- Get hired in 42 non- Aircraft related industries working on radio or radar equipment
Want to leave aviation maintenance? Get your license and get into the industries below?
•Military (all branches world wide)
•Petroleum (Oil Rigs and related)
•2-Way Radio Technician
•Aviation Radio Technician
•Radio Systems Specialist
•Satellite Systems Engineer
•Telecom Bench Technician
•TV Broadcast Maintenance
•Marine Electronics Technician
•Aviation Radar Technician
The Avionics Maintenance Technician: “Aviation maintenance employers desire the “complete package” when interviewing prospective Airframe & Powerplant Mechanics. Possessing the General Radiotelephone Operators License (GROL) with optional Radar Endorsement (RE) will make you that complete package”
visit https://www.fcc.gov for more info