Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Aircraft Maintainer may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– Mailing Address
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
– Active-duty Status
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) sending us an email message. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Aircraft Maintainer collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Aircraft Maintainer may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Aircraft Maintainer and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Aircraft Maintainer does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Aircraft Maintainer may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Aircraft Maintainer, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Aircraft Maintainer may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Aircraft Maintainer or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Aircraft Maintainer; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Aircraft Maintainer, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
The Aircraft Maintainer website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Aircraft Maintainer pages, or register with Aircraft Maintainer site or services, a cookie helps Aircraft Maintainer to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Aircraft Maintainer website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Aircraft Maintainer features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Aircraft Maintainer services or websites you visit. Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Aircraft Maintainer does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Aircraft Maintainer may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Aircraft Maintainer or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Aircraft Maintainer, you may opt out of such communications by clicking the unsubscribe button.
GDPR As of the 25th of May 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) strengthens the rights of individuals regarding their personal data and seeks to unify local data protection laws across Europe. GDPR requires new or additional obligations on organizations in the EU processing personal data and organizations outside the EU processing personal data of EU residents. Aircraft Maintainer companies take your personal information security very seriously. Changes to this Statement
Aircraft Maintainer welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Aircraft Maintainer has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Aircraft Maintainer at:
Aircraft Maintainer, LLC
1621 Central Ave.
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001
Effective as of June 28, 2021