You’ve got Avionics experience, why not grab a job to match?
Looking for a permanent position, using the skills and achievements you’ve built up over the last few years? Maybe Leading Edge Jet Center is the place for you. They are currently hiring Avionics Technicians.
Leading Edge Jet Center is located in lovely Central Oregon with locations in both Redmond and Bend. They are an FAA Part 145 Repair Station and Avionics Installation Center. They are Cirrus, Cessna and Diamond Aircraft Service Centers.
Curious About the Job Description?
- Installation of Avionics Systems in General Aviation Aircraft, and Light Business Jets.
- Avionics Testing and Inspections.
- Troubleshooting Avionics and Electrical Systems.
- Removal and Installation of Avionics equipment.
- Proper use of tools and test equipment.
- Cleanliness of work area, to include the aircraft.
- All paperwork completed per Repair Station practices and procedures.
How about the job requirements?
- Installing Garmin, Aspen, Appareo, Avidyne, S-Tec, and misc. equipment into single, twin engine and light business jets.
- Aviation Diploma in Aviation School or Military Training, A & P License a plus but, not required.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Minimum 3 years of avionics experience in General Aviation and/or Business Aviation.
- Ability to read wiring diagrams, Installation drawings and Maintenance Manuals with comprehension.
- Knowledge and use of aviation hand tools pertaining to avionics such as crimpers, meters and etc.
- Proficient knowledge and use of avionics test equipment.
- Self motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Capable of working with the team, or individually when required.
- Open to training others in areas you are strong in.
- Excellent attendance is a must.
- High School Diploma.
- Technical School or equivalent military training.
- 3 years of aircraft experience. +
- Less than 3 years of experience accepted on Manager evaluation and approval.
Super Important Info
- Salary negotiable and depends upon licenses held plus experience.
- Relocation Costs provided for the right fit.
- Benefits include medical and vision insurance, simple IRA, vacation, and paid holidays.
For more information, or to apply now, click HERE.
Already have your NCATT AET? Check out this Blog Post: 11 Jobs You Can Get With Your NCATT AET.